The Foundation for Development and Relief for Africa (FREDAfrica) provides vital services to unreached rural Uganda communities for the establishment of sustainable solutions for healthcare, economic, education and human rights issues. The heart of the organization is to empower community development through service and leadership development to address critical issues compromising a healthy quality of life and freedom from abuse, especially for widows and orphans.
To this end, FREDAfrica is fully engaged in the provision of initiatives and services, in healthcare, such as:
- Mobile health clinics
- Building of Community Health Centres
- HIV/AIDS prevention
- Malaria control
- Family planning
- Education services such as Schools for vulnerable children and orphans with HIV/AIDS, shelter for teenage mothers, with vocational training, school supplies
- Water and sanitation
- Community Development
- Women against Domestic Violence
- Establishing Microbusinesses
- Training in Agriculture Needs – farming and raising of livestock
Partnering together, we can succeed in transforming the lives of the people of Uganda.
“We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in our hands to make a difference.”
“We pledge ourselves to liberate all our people from the continuing bondage of poverty, deprivation, suffering, gender and other discrimination.”